Please, be aware before sending us your CV to apply for a
teaching / tutoring position at www.spanishsteps.co.uk that you
will need to meet some requirements before we are even able to
arrange for an interview. Shortly after receiving it we may send
you an email asking you to contact us by phone to confirm your
- You should be already living in London, not just planning to come...
- Lessons are usually conducted in English.
- You must be in possession of your original I.D. documents and be able to show us them.
- We will ask you for your academic qualifications. We may accept original officially certified photocopies (fotocopias compulsadas por una institución oficial, e incluso el recibo original de haber solicitado el título) but we won't accept just a plain photocopy as proof, nor references by any 3rd party that could justify your qualifications.
Remember to bring them with you from your country of origin or ask them to be sent to your address in London if you are serious about findind work.
- You must be entitled to work in the UK with no restrictions.
You won't be able to work as a freelance if you do not hold the
rights of an European Union passport. Students with a work
permit are not entitled.
- Be in possesion of an original and fresh copy of the CRB (Criminal Record Bureau Certificate of Clearance) or Certificado de Antecedentes Penales. While a Certificado de Antecedentes Penales (the Spanish Police Certificate may be obtained easily and quickly through the Spanish Consulate at Draycott Place in London ) may be accepted as a requisite to arrange for an interview, you will be asked to produce a CRB before you are able to start teaching with us. During the interview we will give you more information about obtaining it.